A Breath Of Heaven

An account of the Lord's work in Lusaka, Zambia, Africa according to Micah Orloff.

Friday, July 13, 2007

Distribution of the Gifts

The Lord is awesome. We had a time of worship and prayer last night and God was moving his mighty hand. I started to become weary of our efforts as it seemed like small obstacles kept forming to slow down production. In general, things move at a much slower pace here than in the states.

I spoke about it last week in Chaisa, but now I was feeling it. This made me feel bad as I was trying to encourage my fellow team members and the Chaisa assembly on weariness, but I was now struggling with it. But the Lord is amazing. I felt like I needed to pray for the team and our efforts and in doing so I was overcome with emotion. My sister came to my side and the rest of the team followed. Andy shared a Word. It was Let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap if we do not grow weary. It was from Galatians 6:9 - the same verse I shared one Sunday ago with the Chaisa assembly. I trembled in fear as I felt the Lord talking to me. Now the Lord has spoken to me before, but for some reason this was different. i felt like the Lord took everyone out of the room and spoke directly to me. Reaffirming the Word He shared with me already. I feel renewed and revitalized to do His work.

I know He is just. Our desires are to see this village save orphans. We hunger and thirst after the heart of the Defender of the Fatherless.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are God's "boots on the ground". Nothing can dissuade you. Nothing can turn you from the vision God has set before you. No obstacle, no matter how daunting, can prevent you from achieving God's will.

Love Mai and Dad

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home