A Breath Of Heaven

An account of the Lord's work in Lusaka, Zambia, Africa according to Micah Orloff.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Last Day

here we are two weeks later. we have seen God do many miraculous things in all of us. He has fallen afresh on me and rededicated my life to this ministry. i am so happy that God had another call for me in Zambia. it is easily to get lost in the daily grind and great to know that there is more to this life.

today we will be finishing up at the property and having one last dinner for the first part of the team. Most of the first team will be leaving quite early tomorrow for London. While we will be leaving this place, another team from Mosaic, a church in the greater los angeles area will be doing some photojournalism activities on the ministry. May God be with them on their travels.

i will surely miss my Zambian brothers and sisters, but will continue to keep them in my heart. it is not a good bye, but a see ya later - i am sure of it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is amazing to see the work He has accomplished in you and in the lives of all those He has touched through you. Have a safe journey to England/Scotland and home. Our prayers are with you all.

Love Mai and Dad

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Micah,

Praise God! You continue to do God's work. Maria and I continuously lift you and your team up for strength, endurance, and to protect everyone.

Being obedient to God's calling is when we grow the most. I can see already how He has changed your heart and has drawn you and your sister closer. I am looking forward to hearing about your trip when you get back.

Your blog is very inspiring and encouraging and focuses on what is important; being obedient to God. May God watch over you and your team as you prepare to leave for home.

God Bless,
dj

7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Micah,
Finally I found it. I dont check my mail too often and then I saw your reply and got the address to this. Dad gave me the addy but it didn't give me any option to your page. Anyway, now you are on your way home. I agree what dad had said about how many lives you touched. I pray for you and your team to return safely back to us. Give Vita a hug for me. Love You and GOD BLESS YOU ALL

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home